If jumping from the scratching post becomes difficult, your cat drinks excessively, is very hungry and gains or loses a lot of weight, the diagnosis of diabetes may be present. As with humans, it is then time for a diet that meets their needs: with Josera Help Weight & Diabetic the cat can maintain its ideal weight or, with moderate feeding, gently reduce it and get the diabetes under control.
The calorie- and sugar-reduced recipe is ideally suited for such a diet. Fibres support normal blood sugar levels and also contribute to satiety. The phytogenic complex contains ginger tuber, which has a digestive effect. – Ginger is a traditional ingredient for diabetes support.
Josera Help Weight & Diabetic can help your velvet paw to feel better by helping it to lose weight and maintain its ideal weight through reduced calorie intake. For cats suffering from diabetes, the recipe can also be supportive.
- Suitable for a needs-based diet
- Can support diabetes therapy thanks to reduced calorie and sugar content
- Rich in fibre: Supports normal blood sugar levels and contributes to satiety despite reduced energy content
- With the phytogen complex: the ingredients of the ginger tuber have a digestive effect
- Stimulation of the metabolism through a high protein content
- L-carnitine stimulates fat metabolism and supports muscle maintenance
- Dietary feed with reduced energy content for adult cats to support diabetes mellitus
Dried poultry protein; maize; dried greaves protein; rice; cellulose; dried beet pulp (natural source of dietary fibre); poultry fat; hydrolysed animal protein; minerals; poultry liver hydrolysate; psyllium husks; oregano; ginger; rosemary; nettle; milk thistle; cranberry.
Dietary feed with reduced energy content for adult cats to support diabetes mellitus and weight loss.
Feeding recommendation per day.
|2-3 kg||25-35 g||35-55 g|
|3-4 kg||35-45 g||45-70 g|
|4-5 kg||45-50 g||60-80 g|
|5-7 kg||50-65 g||70-95 g|
|7-10 kg||65-80 g||85-125 g|
For a gentle weight reduction, your pet should lose 1-2% body mass per week. This should be checked regularly and may need to be adjusted by slightly reducing or increasing the amount of feed. Reduce the weight only under the supervision of the veterinarian.
Ensure that your pet always has access to fresh drinking water.
Packaging size: 2kg