JUMP BUDDY tablets are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID), are indicated for the relief of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and for the control of postoperative pain associated with soft tissue and orthopaedic surgeries in dogs. It’s also used to reduce fever.
For: Dogs (over six weeks of age)
- Effective in reducing pain and inflammation associated with Arthritis
- Easy to administer, available as Extra Flavoured caplet
- Well tolerated by dogs
- Can be used to reduce pain associated with surgery or dental procedures.
- For the treatment of inflammation and stiffness associated with hip dysplasia.
How it Works:
Carprofen is a non-narcotic, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent with characteristic analgesic and antipyretic activity. Carprofen reduces pain and inflammation by inhibition of COX-1 and COX-2.
Should not be given to pregnant or lactating dogs or dogs used for breeding.
What happens if I miss giving a dose?
Give the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next regularly scheduled dose, skip the missed dose and take the next one as directed. Do not give a double dose of the medication.
What happens if I overdose the pet:
Seek emergency veterinary medical treatment. Symptoms of JUMP BUDDY overdose include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, drowsiness, headache, blurred vision, seizures, panting, little or no urine production, and slow breathing.
What are the possible side effects of JUMP BUDDY:
If any of the following serious side effects occur, stop giving JUMP BUDDY and seek emergency veterinary medical attention: an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; hives), muscle cramps, open sores in the mouth, rapid weight gain due to fluid retention, seizures, or abdominal cramping.
If your pet experiences any of the following less serious side effects, continue giving JUMP BUDDY and talk to your veterinarian: headache, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea or constipation, depression, fatigue or weakness, or dry mouth.
Contact your veterinarian if your pet has bloody, black, or tarry stools, or blood in vomit as these symptoms could indicate serious side effects.
Directions for use:
- Follow the instructions of your Veterinarian.
- Jump Buddy can be given as a single full dose once a day or divided in half and given twice a day.
- Jump Buddy is available as Extra Flavoured caplet.
- Jump Buddy should be given with food.
- Jump Buddy is for dogs only. Do not give to cats.
For Dogs (6 weeks of age and older):
- 2mg / lb (0.45 kg) of dog’s weight once a day or 1mg / lb (0.45 kg) of dog’s weight twice a day.
Packing: 1 Blister containing 6 Tablets is packed in a Carton.