For the prevention and treatment of Ticks, Fleas, Mosquitoes, Biting Flies and Lice: Generic Equivalent to: Advantix II
Repels and kills ticks, including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease and anaplasmosis), American dog ticks (vector of Rocky Mountain spotted fever, tularemia and ehrlichiosis), Brown dog ticks (vector of ehrlichiosis, anaplasmosis, bartonellosis, canine hemoplasmosis, babesiosis and Rocky Mountain spotted fever), and Lone Star ticks (vector of ehrlichiosis and tularemia).
- Repels and kills all life stages of fleas and Ticks.
- Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home.
- Repels biting flies, Mosquitoes and kills chewing lice.
- Kills fleas within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for a month.
- Prevents development of fleas, flea eggs, pupae, and larvae for a month.
- Also, Larval flea stages in the dog’s surroundings are killed following contact with a BanFlea ® II treated dog.
- Waterproof – remains effective even if pet gets wet.
- Convenient, once-a-month application.
|For Dogs 7 weeks and older weighing more than 25 kgs (Over 55 lbs)
(For large Dog)
Method of Application
BanFlea II is a spot-on liquid preparation and very easy to administer. The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog’s back at the base of the neck between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze gently at once or two spots to empty its contents directly on the skin.
Care should be taken to avoid excessive wetting of hair during treatment of dogs. Do not allow treated dogs to lick each other or rub against other animals until the application site is dry.
Each ml contains:
- For Large Dogs over 25 Kgs (Over 55.11 lb): One tube of 4 ml
Packing: 4.02 ml x 6 Pipettes (6 Month Supply for Large to X-Large Dogs)