Works on Cats to Control Ecto-parasitic and Endo-parasitic via a Spot-Onn applied on the skin of the cat, once a month. For Cats over the age of 6 months only.
- Ecto-parasitic and Endo-parasitic infestations
- Treatment on risk of mixed parasitic infection
- Prevention of fleas, Lice, mange, hookworm, roundworm, whipworm, sarcoptic
mange, microfilaria and some Ticks.
- Treatment of ear mite infestation
- Treatment of biting lice’s,
- Eye-worms in Cats.
- The product can be used as a part of treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis.
Each ml contains:
- lmidacloprid 10% w/v
• Moxidectin BP 2.5% w/v
What are the side effects:
On rare occasions, its application may produce a local temporary clumping of the hair at the application site and/or an occasional appearance of a small quantity of a white powder. This is normal and will disappear typically within 24 hours of treatment administration and does not affect either the safety or efficacy of the veterinary medicinal product.
Do not use in Kitten under 6 Months of age. Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Directions for use:
Apply to the skin at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades.
- Remove the tube from its packaging.
- Holding the tube upright, firmly depress the cap to puncture the applicator seal and then remove the cap.
- Part the hair at the base of the dog’s neck in front of the shoulder blades to expose a small area of skin. Apply the tip of the tube directly to the skin without massaging. Squeeze the tube firmly to empty the contents in one spot. Avoid contact between the product and your fingers.
For Cats over the age of 6 months: The product should be administered as a single application per month.
0.8 ml x 6 Pipettes in one Box. (6 Month Supply for Cats)
6 x 0.8ml